Skip to content
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped (seasoned with your favourite spices)
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place ½ cup chicken and 1 tablespoon of cheese on each tortilla.
- Fold into a burrito shape
- Heat a heavy duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer of oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden.
- Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.